Saturday, March 2, 2013

How to Get People to Take a Tract

If I meet someone, like when walking the dog, sitting on an airplane, etc., I like to say "I like to give one of these to people I meet."  About 99 times out of 100, they take it.  They might ask "What is it", and I just say "It's a million dollar bill", and they take it.

If I haven't even talked to a person, or just come up on them, I might say "Have you seen one of these?".  Almost always, they take it!

I also make it a point now to tell them what it is.  Either "It's a Gospel Tract and has a great message", or "It has the million dollar question", or something like that.

It's a wonderful blessing in my life to be able to share the glorious gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ EVERY DAY!

Praise be to the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments!