Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Blessing to Encourage Another Witnesser

Wow, what a blessing to have the privilege of encouraging another Christian to witness!

Today I went to my doctor, and the lady who helped me was a Christian who had seen the bills before.  I gave her all the ones I had in my pocket, and she said she was going to get more.  She had already started giving them out a few minutes later!  Praise the Lord!

This is the most important message for every person to hear, and what a joy to help and encourage others in the work.

Mark 16:15 - He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tom. I gave a few tracts to a woman at a service station today, who said that she was a Christian. A few weeks ago, a friend came with us to witness at a bar. He has been witnessing ever since! We can encourage others to share their faith!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments!