Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fun At the Mall

Wow, what a great time at the Mall yesterday.  I took my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter out for a meal.  We had a blast, and I ran out of MDBs.  I had 10 in my pocket and 10 in my wallet and gave all of them out.

This was a first!  I gave one to the fast food clerk and I saw later that she taped it to her shirt, so I went back & asked her if I could take a picture & post it on my blog, and she said fine!  See below ...



You never know where your MDBs will end up!

I also had several short conversations with people.

One conversation was with a young girl at the mall playground.  I gave her a bill and told her what it was and she proceeded to turn it overand read it OUT LOUD!  Wow, I was just praying.  Turns out she is a Christian and I gave her a few more that she wanted to give to some friends.

It's also effective to just place them somewhere.  Lots of times I just leave them on a bench, come back a few minutes later and it's gone!

You never know what's going to happen and how God will use your faithfulness to get his message out.

So KEEP ON SHARING THE FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments!