Friday, November 9, 2012

An Introduction

Hello All,

This is just a little introduction to this Blog.  Thank you for taking the time to read it.  I strongly believe in the usage of Gospel Tracts for spreading the Gospel.  In this blog I will give some of my methodologies, and also log interesting encounters and some results with the usage of the tracts.

Why Gospel Tracts?
I have come to believe that tracts are very effective in sharing the Gospel.  The main reason is that you can share with a person and leave him the information needed to be saved.  If you are afraid to witness to a person, you can do it and plant many seeds with Gospel Tracts.

Why Million Dollar Bill Tracts?
Million dollar bill tracts are the easiest to give out.  They're FUN!  You hand a MDB to a person and it almost always results in a humorous exchange.  This makes it easy to talk with them.

When Do I Give Tracts?
I usually don't walk down the streets & hand them to everyone, or at a bus stop or anything.  But I always have them in my pocket, and if I speak to a person at all or they speak to me, I offer them one.

What Do I Say When I Hand it to a Person?
"Have you seen one of these?"   Usually, "No".
"It's a million dollar bill".
They usually come back with a humorous reply.
If I have a little bit of time, I typically say "It's got the million dollar question on the back - will you go to heaven when you die?  That's an important question, eh?".  If I have some time, I'll say "Will you go to heaven when you die?", etc.  More about the "Way of the Master" methods later.
If I just have a little time, I usually say "It's got a great Gospel message on the back, please read it, it's very important."

I want to keep all these posts short, so that's it for now.

GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments!